Today, I thought we'd take advantage of the gorgeous weather & do our craft outside!! It was time to paint and I figured the messier we got, the funner it would be!
I prepped our art project by stenciling in the meanings of the girls' names & writing a Scripture verse to the side. Then the girls got to put the finishing touches on it with finger-paints!
Karis - "Grace to all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with an undying love." Eph.6:24
Kelsie - "But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1Cor.15:57
I love the way they turned out! The girls did such a great job!!
Now all I need are suitable frames!














So cute! You are so creative. The girls look like professionals with those little hats on. They are sure adorable.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!! I, too, am thrilled about warmer weather so we can do messy art projects and a sensory table. And I love that you added a special touch to the artwork with scripture and their names.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Brittany! I'm going to have to borrow it and do it with my boys!
ReplyDelete