"Here it comes!"
"Be right back"
"It's ok."
"Silly Mommy!"
"So funny"
"How are you?"
"I good."
"I get it."
"Kiss nigh night."
"Mama kiss owie. All better."
"One more, all done."
"No naughty. Good girl."
"Oh my goodness, Elmo!"
"Watch Winnie Pooh."
"Aska Mama game please."
"dink choca milk."
"she-she, where a you?"
"where's he?"
"i love you"
"i miss you."
They are also very close to knowing & recognizing all the letters of the alphabet. When asked "what letter is this?" they typically answer correctly. I had no idea that they knew so many! It absolutely amazes me! We introduced them to the alphabet a while ago and have it constantly available to them through, books, movies(Baby Einstein) and on our walls, but I never dreamed they would learn them so quickly! I will try to get a video of my almost 2 year olds naming off their letters & share it with you!
In keeping with the alphabet theme, here's my latest project(inspired by pinterest)...Scripture ABC's! It's on the wall in their playroom. A verse for every letter!
Still haven't gotten far with the potty training, but I am totally blaming myself. I confess, I like the convenience of pullups/diapers and am not quite ready for scouting out & knowing the location of every bathroom in every store we enter. Being on alert for two children during every outing doesn't sound too overly appealing.
I have this dream that the moment we enter SAMS, Kare says, "Mommy, potty.", so the 3 of us run to the bathroom. Once finished & having wandered to the back of the warehouse, not even 10min. goes by & Kels says, "Mama. Potty!" and as I hoist her up to run her to the bathroom, she wets all over me and in my frantic rush to get things cleaned up, I lose site of Karis!! With a rapidly sinking heart, I scream, "KARIS!! Where is my daughter?!!!"...
I guess I was so beside myself, cuz that's when I woke up in a cold sweat! She was fast asleep in her room! Phew! Not ready for that nightmare to become a reality just yet. Granted, I know that a similar moment in time is probably just ahead of me, but I am not going to rush into it. Especially when I've got one who is more ready than the other. I think I'm gonna wait til Kels is ready to be more into it.









No comments:
Post a Comment