I must confess that I have been abundantly spoiled as of late. Besides getting over 75 well-wishes from friends on Facebook, here are a few pictures of my 28th!
On the 3rd, we went on a date with our best friends to Lake Bryan!
Cherise made me a very yummy cake!
No date is complete without some form of caffeine, plus we wanted to stay up late chatting & playing games!
The 9th is my birthday and the best gifts I have call me "Mama"!
Me & E!
My sweet family!
Mom Mader sent me a cake and Ian sang to me!
He watched a chick flick with me!
Today we took the girls to the zoo for the first time!
We ate cheeseburgers at the caffe'!
A statue monkey
Helping Dad push the stroller
Ice cream sweet treat!
Relaxin' with Dad
Fun with dinner!
Hotdogs & noodles!
Kelsie dancing
Karis clappin' for her sister!
It has been a birthday to remember & cherish!! Thank you all for being a part of my life! I am truly blessed!

































No comments:
Post a Comment