8/22/10

Quarantine!

Sadly, yes...we are quarantined for the time being! Whatever cold flies around in 100 degree weather has stopped to visit us for a while. Ian caught it first & we girls managed to stay away from it until now. I got it pretty bad 3 days ago & then Kels got it on Saturday. The poor little thing can't breath. I have to keep bulb syringing her nose to clear her passageway. She had to sleep in her swing last night. Sitting propped up seemed to help and she was able to still suck on her plug. Karis hasn't had it full force yet, but I know she's not feeling that great. I pick her up & she just lays on me, as if she has no desire to do anything but sleep. It's difficult, because I want to snuggle them both & can't. Thankfully, my mother-in-law lives here! She has spent the last 2 days lending a helping hand & taking care of us 3 girls. We also have an appointment with Dr. Tomlin early this week (4 month routine checkup), so she may be able to aid in their recovery. Even though the girls aren't feeling well, they still have big smiles for Mommy and it warms my heart! They are so good-natured! I pray for quick healing for my little angels. They're pretty miserable and I think it's still going to get a little worse before it gets better. But at least I am feeling better so that I can give them my all! I would appreciate your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment