6/11/10

Recent Events

My girls are currently sleeping, so I have a few minutes to blog! :)

I have really enjoyed discovering how to juggle my precious angels. It is a welcomed challenge! They are growing like weeds. I see changes everyday. They are responding to facial recognition & we are getting more smiles daily. It is SO adorable! I had to take their picture in one bouncer so that I can remember just how small they were. They didn't seem to mind being smushed together...pretty used to that. And as you can see, even from a distance, they are staring right at me. Way to focus, Ladies!! Gramma & Grampa Merryman came to visit us for the first time. We had SO much fun!! Uncle Jeff also came for a short while. He's in the Army and we are SO proud of him! Here's the girls in their camo dresses. They LOVE being Grandparents!!

1 comment:

  1. love the pictures! Don't forget to contact me when you are ready for meals from the twin club!

    ReplyDelete