9/8/12

Recent tid bits

Wow! It's been a while. Sorry about that blog fans.
For those that don't know, Ian and I had a baby appointment on Aug.28th and we decided to find out the gender of our baby! We originally didn't want to know and if Ian had his way, we still wouldn't. He & I had discussed that if this one was a boy, we would probably be done having kids. That being the case, I really wanted to know pre-birth if this was going to be my last pregnancy so I wouldn't have to deal with that emotion postpartum. Ian understood, and the more we prayed about it, the more we came to the mutual decision that it would be best for our entire family to find out. We're really glad we did so that we can now make it more real for the girls. 
It's a Girl! 

We are excited to meet our li'l jewel come January! She definitely had us fooled. Ian and I were both thinking it would be a boy since this pregnancy has been so different than my first. First trimester had me nauseous all the time, she is constantly moving, way different food preferences...but we are grateful to know that she is exactly what our lives need!! I am 22 weeks along and other than fatigued, feelin' great! Instead of calling the baby "baby Bert", we've been encouraging the girls to call her "baby Cinderella" or "ella". ;) 

Karis & Kelsie have been doing great with potty training. It's been over a week with no major accidents! Very proud of them! They love any Disney Princess and can name all of them. They also sing most of the songs they hear. They are very helpful and enjoy assisting me with chores. They also have made a habit of cleaning their room before bed, picking up toys & books. They are growing up so fast! I know they're going to be great big sisters! 

Here's a couple of my favorite recent pictures.

Feeling very blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Ian and Brittany!!! Such exciting news! Hope things continue well for u. I would like to see a belly bump pic soon! Curious how different u look from twins to single. May you feel richly blessed more and more. You girls are sooooo pretty. Thanks for sharing pics!

    ReplyDelete