We celebrated my 29th birthday on Sunday the 9th! Ian took off Sunday & Monday, and was already scheduled to have T,W, Th off work, so having him home for 5 days straight was a huge gift in itself!! It was pretty low-key which was nice & relaxing! Spent the first half of the day with our best friends, the Ratliff's, and the second half with Mom Mader who brought me red velvet cake & a huge bouquet of gorgeous flowers! She watched the girls for us in the evening so that Ian and I could go to a nice dinner at Christopher's. I got a beautiful ruby ring from my husband and I an incredible vacuum(Dyson/Animal) from my in-laws(I LOVE to vacuum!)!! Also received very sweet cards from friends & family...some enclosed with thoughtful surprises; and a plethora of well wishes via facebook from family & distant friends, and that always makes a lovely day more special!
I asked the girls to come take a picture with me and with no further prompting, this is the preciousness that turned out! Great capture of their personalities...Kare's always the dramatic love bug & Kels, the expressive ham!
Holding my priceless gifts from above...all 3 of them!
Pregnancy shared between best friends!
Baby boy Ratliff & baby girl Mader will be 2 months apart!
My hott date & endless love! Oh, we took the baby along :)
(22 weeks)
(22 weeks)
Hooray for birthdays!! I'm off to eat more cake!
"Princess Dy".
You would not believe how much nastiness this thing sucks up out of the carpet!! It's unreal! Love it!














Sounds and looks like a great birthday! You look so cute pregant and make such a beautiful mama! I am so excited to see the new Mader baby. Take care :)
ReplyDelete