Tuesday was Ian's birthday and as you can see by the date, it was a pretty special one at that! It was the first time he received a "Daddy" birthday card! I told him that not many people get a special "date" birthday where all the numbers match, so that was my excuse for getting to pamper him all year! To this, I received no objection ;) His parents got him a safe that was being delivered Tuesday afternoon, but in order to make room for it in the garage, we had to make him aware of it early, so we "gave" him his "gift" Sunday night. It was a note that said "On this special day in history, I grant you the gift of...cleaning your garage!!...to make room for your next present(a medium sized box)." He was confused & then opened the safe's dehumidifier. Everything clicked! Below are pictures of the fun event.
Ian, my love, you are worth far more than words can express and I consider myself blessed to live beside you and know you as I do! You are my heart's song! May you always be blessed, dear friend!
"Beeeeecause we love you, Daddy..."
Dad & his jewels
Ian thanking his Dad via phone
Ian thanking his Mom. She made this day possible!! :)
A happy birthday wake up call
Double Time!
Twin loves
He's one happy chappy!
Locking up the valuables! ;)
Naw, we never shut the door, it just made a cute shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment