7/8/10
Shot Day
We took the girls for their 2 month check up yesterday (11 weeks tomorrow ;). They had to get their immunization shots...3 of them...Aaaoowweee! They were troopers, though. There were tears, but they didn't last long at all. It sure is hard on a Mommy. No one wants to hear their babies cry out in pain. Hooray for bugs bunny bandaids! We made it through with a glowing report. The girls, being identical, decided to stay very similar in height & weight. They are in the 50th percentile on their growth chart. Each 23" long & weigh 10#/15oz. Very healthy girls! They are also sleepin' a lot better. I believe we found our routine! In bed as close to 8:30 as possible. They usually sleep until 5am, are fed & put back down at 5:30, and they sleep until 9:30. I am amazed at how the Lord is growing these two! I am SO thankful to witness His hand at work! It is such a joy & privilege to be Karis & Kelsie's Mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment