Almost there! Can't do much and contractions aren't pleasant, but I'm hangin' in there. They're getting really heavy. Sleep is my very best friend. Next appointment is on the 10th. Trusting the unknown to the God I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Well you look fantastic! And you have had such an inspirational attitude this whole time. I think you have earned the right to confess your uncomfortableness!!! I cannot imagine carrying two! I was HUGE with Bella (but then again she as 3 weeks late). She was born 8 lbs, 7 oz and 22.5 inches long. Her foot was literally stuck under my ribs constantly and my Braxton Hicks totally hurt too. I was thinking really people say these don't hurt?! Hang in there. The end is the hardest, each day goes by so slowly but once they are here it is SO WORTH IT! Best of luck sweet girl. :)
ReplyDelete