Had another twin appointment yesterday. Thank the Lord for another great report! Doc says we're doing well. We're right on schedule & shouldn't have a problem making it 2 more weeks.
Twin status: Twin A is 4 lbs. 1 oz with a heart rate of 140 bpm and Twin B weighs 4lbs. 2 oz., heart rate of 155 bpm. Fun fact: Their accumulative weight is what Ian weighed when he was born! They are getting so strong. It is fun watching my tummy ripple with their every movements.
My status: I find it increasingly difficult to get comfortable. Stretch marks are now visible, my ankles have discovered how to retain water, I've been experiencing braxton hicks, and so far I've gained 45 lbs. However, in the grand scheme of things, it is not bad at all. I am not suffering. I am enjoying every bit & can't believe I only have a few weeks left before I hold my little miracles!
Ian status: Ian is busy with work, but still finds time to pamper & care for me. He is undoubtedly going to be a wonderful father! He is making last minute preparations for the twins' arrival.
Not exactly sure how anyone can really be prepared for the huge responsibility of caring for 2 infants at once, but we will do our best & trust the Lord for the rest! We are so blessed!








No comments:
Post a Comment