We painted the nursery & rearranged furniture! It is so nice to have something accomplished in preparation for the twins arrival. Ian did a great job! I am enjoying being home & getting to rest and nest at my leisure. I am however, getting to the uncomfortable stages of this pregnancy. It is difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position and my lower back is beginning to ache. I'm taking every opportunity to put my feet up. The recliner is my best friend! :) This morning I sat with the twins in their room & we just listened to lullabies. Such a sweet time! God is good!
1/30/10
Progress
We painted the nursery & rearranged furniture! It is so nice to have something accomplished in preparation for the twins arrival. Ian did a great job! I am enjoying being home & getting to rest and nest at my leisure. I am however, getting to the uncomfortable stages of this pregnancy. It is difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position and my lower back is beginning to ache. I'm taking every opportunity to put my feet up. The recliner is my best friend! :) This morning I sat with the twins in their room & we just listened to lullabies. Such a sweet time! God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








The room looks great...I love the color! Wait to go daddy on painting and putting all the furniture together. I cannot wait for your sweet little blessings to get here and meet them. I will be praying that God gives you comfort and rest in these last few moments of your pregnancy!
ReplyDelete