Ian and I saw our twins yesterday! They're weighing in at 2.5 lbs each. Baby A's heartrate is 151 bpm & Baby B's is 148 bpm. Doc is happy with the way things are going. He thinks they'll be here end of March/early April and wants to see us every 2 weeks from now on. We have less than 10 weeks left. It's amazing how fast this has gone by. I'm loving every minute!
I would appreciate your prayers over a couple of things. I caught a head cold and it's incredibly inconvenient because my Mom & Grandma are coming in to town tomorrow for my baby shower on Saturday. My other request is over a glucose (for diabetes) test I have to take on Tuesday. I didn't pass the first one, so I have to go take the 3 hour one Tuesday morning. Not looking forward to it. Thank you!!








No comments:
Post a Comment