8/12/09

Mader Mania

Here's what's new -

Highlights: (PRAISES!)

- Ian finished his first phase of FTO! He's doing great & loves his job!
- Starting the 26th, I will be working part time with 2-4 year olds at GBC's Kingdom Kids preschool!
- GBC is starting up another Newlywed/Young Married class at the Southwood Campus!
- I travel to St.Louis this week to help my in-laws move! They might have a home in Texas by Christmas!
- My cousin, Jarre', is getting married!

Lowlights: (Blues)
- My brother, Jeff, is going into the Army on Monday. He's excited, but for me it's bitter/sweet. I'll miss him more.
- Shiloh's not with us anymore.
- Wrigley is lonely & has fleas. Very bothersome!
- I have a lingering cold. No worries, it's not swine flu :)
- A lot of travel. I miss my husband.

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you update on your blog! You said you'll be helping Ian's parents move - are they moving down here or someplace else until they buy a home here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They will have two residences. One still in St.Louis & the other, they're custom building here!

    ReplyDelete