I just had to post some recent pictures because I am in awe at how quickly my sweet peas are becoming little ladies. Here are a few pictures of my beautiful year and a half year olds! They have developed such precious personalities and are so perfectly unique. Karis is still content to fill a lap, while Kelsie is constantly on the move! They love giving kisses, waving bye-bye, saying "Howdy", being outside, swinging, going down the slide, rearranging things, reading books, playing "hand off", wearing hats, brushing their teeth, climbing into & on top of things, Elmo, the Backyardigans, stickers, bubbles and much, much more! I'm soaking it all up and giving thanks!
Swinging!
Kelsie's perplexed look
Karis's furrowed brow
Identically precious
Climbing "Nana's Park"
Sharing a juice box in our skinny jeans
riding the see-saw
Eating Cake
Mmmmm...and ice cream
Playing with toys & friends
"Hello, Brown Eyes!"
Being tossed & caught by Daddy
Thank you for the blessings you bestow, Lord!! You are good!






















No comments:
Post a Comment