Naturally, some days don't go according to plan, but this is the schedule that we try & stick to on a regular basis. My girls have never been good nappers. They typically only nap for about 45 min. and I am lucky to get 2 naps out of them a day. However, they sleep well in the evenings, so I can't complain. I am in the process of dropping the morning nap so that they can take a good, longer afternoon nap.
9:00- morning activity(read books & bible, play with toys, etc.)
10:30- morning nap/crib time
11:30/12:00- lunch
12:30- discover time(Mommy engages & teaches something new to girls. Do a puzzle together, "point to" game, teach a new word, play catch, mimic Mommy time, pick a color, pick the shape, dance & sing, etc.)
1:30- outside activity(wagon ride around neighborhood or play outside)
2:00- afternoon nap
3:30- afternoon activity(typically an outing to store or park)
5:30- dinner
6:00- bath
6:30- bedtime trail(read books, sing songs, low key activity)
7:00- bed








No comments:
Post a Comment