5/16/11
Quick Update
Well, we have entered the "pushing the limits" stage in the Mader household. The girls have been throwing fits when they are told "No". I have had to become Mrs. Discipline, which is not an easy task, but I know it's necessary. I'm hoping to ward off the "terrible two" stage, or at least make it more bearable. They are also getting frustrated with not being able to walk. They just haven't got the hang of it quite yet. All the little things add up and make it tough at times, but we're pressing on with a lot of grace. Your prayers are appreciated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Hey girl - we're going through the same thing here. Owen's throwing fits and hitting and kicking! It's hard to know how to let them know that is NOT OK in an age appropriate way. If you learn any tricks, let me know. I'll keep you guys in my prayers when I say my own! :)
ReplyDeleteStay strong mama! It will go in phases....the bad ones usually only lasting a week or so...if you stay strong and consistent. It will pay off and you'll have great kids! Once they start walking it will really help their frustration level. Love having another set of twins to watch!
ReplyDelete