4/3/11

Inexpensive Photo Cards!

I have been following moneywisemoms.com and have been enjoying her tips on ways to save. Y'all know I am a picture fanatic, so you can imagine my excitement when I came upon this GREAT deal!! Wanted to share it with you! 

25 Easter Cards just $2.49 Shipped

Get 24 Flat 4x8 Photo Cards for FREE at SeeHere and just pay $2.49 shipping. These would make great Easter cards, Birth Announcements, Party Invitations, or Thank You cards. Here's how to do it:
  1. Sign up for SeeHere if you don't already have an account.
  2. Choose the 4x8 flat photo cards, either vertical or horizontal. You do not have to order 24 of the same design. Put a total of 24 cards in your cart.
  3. Use code 25cards at checkout to remove the cost of the cards, and you will only pay shipping. If you choose 25 cards, shipping will be $4.99, so stick to 24 for the lower $2.49 cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment