I was inspired by a friend of mine on creating an ABC collage for the bare wall in our playroom! I tweeked the design & made it my own by matching the letters to the fabric of our pillows & curtain. I'm pretty pleased with how it's coming along! I've got a long way to go, but here's what I've got so far. I have tried to match some of the letters to themes...B made up of buttons (some being Ian's Grandmother's), C is a chalkboard, F is constructed from the flowers of the fabric... Fun project!!! :)










So cute and very creative. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteBrittany,
ReplyDeleteVery cute and how fun. You are doing a great job and matching the letters with an item is a great idea. Can't believe the girls are growing up so fast.
Take care!
So creative, I love it!
ReplyDeletegood idea! how fun! :)
ReplyDelete