11/12/10
We went to the Doc for the girls 6 month check up. Karis is 15.2 lbs/27" and Kelsie is 15.10 lbs./27". They are in the 90th percentile for height! Amazing! Dr. T says they are healthy girls! We are blessed! They aren't crawling yet. Just barely sitting up by themselves. They are wanting to be mobile and get so frustrated when they can't quite reach something or get somewhere. It won't be long now. I have had to pack away swings & bouncers and start baby proofing. They're in #3 diapers...getting SO big! I would say that this is the hardest stage for me so far because they are becoming more aware of their surroundings, developing their own personalities, likes & dislikes...and despite my efforts to keep them on the same schedule, sometimes that doesn't always happen. I anticipate it getting even more challenging when they become mobile. God grows Mommy's too, right along with babies. We're all learning & adjusting. It has been a fun adventure and I'm grateful...tired, but grateful! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment