10/3/10

Good Times!!

Yesterday was a memory maker day! 
1) Daddy got to cash in his Father's Day gift & go to the Cubs/ Astros game in Houston! He wanted to take the girls, but I convinced him to do so next time :)  He went with his Dad! And we caught a glimpse of them on TV!! 
Dad & Granddad at the game! Right behind the Cubs bleachers; highlighted in blue!
 2) Due to the beautiful weather, Mommy decided that it was high time we had a picnic! So with no bibs & no worries, we made a wonderful, filthy mess of ourselves & had a blast doing so! Our lunch alfresco was quickly followed by bath time. This will definitely be a repeated event! Too Fun!! 
Karis
 Kelsie
WHAT A MESS!!
   "Hey, you have something on your face!"
 "Yes, sister...I know. You do too."
 Quite the pair!
 Such Happy Girls!

 Love the li'l tongue!
 Fun Memories!
3) Mommy has been on the lookout for some infant costumes because sadly, the peas in a pod have become too uncomfortably small. I found some and they are the cutest!!! I can't reveal what they are, so y'all will have to wait, but I'm excited!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment