We introduced Karis & Kels to "food" today. I put it in parentheses because I tasted the rice cereal and it is a wonder how children survive on the stuff! Yuk! I know I am weird for trying it, but I was curious as to what I was putting in my children's mouths.
Here are pictures of the experience. Karis managed to stay fairly clean, the little lady, but Kels scarfed it up as fast as I could put the spoon to her mouth, making a mess of everything. :) And of course, Dad had to have a turn spoon feeding them too! Boy, did they enjoy it! Fun times!
Here are pictures of the experience. Karis managed to stay fairly clean, the little lady, but Kels scarfed it up as fast as I could put the spoon to her mouth, making a mess of everything. :) And of course, Dad had to have a turn spoon feeding them too! Boy, did they enjoy it! Fun times!
















No comments:
Post a Comment