After prayerful consideration and time with my Deliverer, I have decided to forgo my mission to try to induce labor prior to 38 weeks. It occurred to me that my motives for doing so were completely selfish. It is so much better for the twins to be within me for as long as possible, so instead of focusing on my own discomfort, I am going to set a new goal...(Buzz Lightyear voice) 38 weeks & beyond!! :)
"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Ps. 18:2
"The LORD [is] my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him." Ps. 28:7
This body is the Lord's. He knows it's limits and He WILL carry me!








So proud of you, B! How courageous of you...and you are so right...the bigger they get, the better they will eat and sleep once they are finally here!! We continue to pray for all 4 of you as you wait on the Lord's perfect timing.
ReplyDeletewe are praying for you! I hope they end up taking them though at 38 weeks, bc twins tend to get too crowded and dr.'s normally induce around then bc babies do better on the outside then on the cramped quarters inside... hopefully it will all happen naturally! We will keep praying for you and the Lords perfect timing
ReplyDelete