11/10/09

15 weeks today!


Just wanted to show off a bit. I can't believe that I'm in my 4th month! Morning sickness seems to have subsided, but I get worn out very quickly. I don't stray too far from home; no energy. Part of that is frustrating because I have things that I would like to be doing. I seem to be able to fall asleep anywhere, anytime. Hope that keeps up when they arrive. I keep feeling baby flutters, but they say that you start feeling "movement" within 18-22 weeks. The baby's are now 3.5". I am anxious to see them on the 17th! The doctors will then know their gender, but Ian and I aren't going to find out. We're discussing many different name combinations, which we won't reveal until they arrive either. I know, sorry to keep y'all in anticipation. Such a fun experience! I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you...and you couldn't look more adorable! Keeping you in our prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete