
Ian and I had our 12th week appointment today! Every time we visit the doctor, we seem to be given a surprise blessing. First visit was twins, this visit they were able to discover a very thin membrane separating siblings! They are not Monoamniotic! It is as if they both are being contained by their own guardian angels while they develop. We also heard their heartbeats. It was SO incredible! They are healthy & active little guys. We are blessed and so very thankful!!








That's G R E A T news!!! I am sure you are so relieved to know that they will probably have more time in the oven now since they have a membrane separating them. Rejoicing with you!
ReplyDeleteJoy Joy Joy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! So was it still one egg that split or are they now fraternal twins? What great news!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome...that is so good to hear!
ReplyDeleteWe are praising the Lord with you two - what awesome news!! We will continue to pray for their healthy development and can't wait to see more pictures!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! You are having twins!?!?! That is so exciting and so funny because we were always joking about someone from the Newly Married Group having twins! That is soooooo great you guys! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHey B, will you add me as your friend on facebook?? I can't click on your profile to add you myself... :(
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! I found your blog through Charissa's. Hope you don't mind us keeping up with you all. We hope to see you this next month.
ReplyDeleteKelly Heslip