7/12/09

James 5:16

Friends & Family,

We read in James that "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much". So, Ian and I wanted to humbly ask for your prayers.

It has been our desire that I remain home and focus on my career as a "help meeter"(Ian), "need meeter"(others), and photographer. However, it has become increasingly difficult to live without a steady second income, so we have decided that for the time being, it would be wise for me to get a job in order to assist financially. I will be continuing to grow my photography business on the side, as it is still eventually what we would like for me to do full time.

Please pray that:
- the Lord will soon reveal what He would have us do.
- we will understand that this trial is a blessing, not a curse.
- we recognize this as time of spiritual growth.
- we will communicate with one another in love and grace.
- we cling to one another and to the promise of Phil. 4:19; trusting that our God shall supply all our needs.

Much Love & Many Thanks!

Mader's

3 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for you guys! Don't lose heart and remember that God has something he wants you to learn in every situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will certainly be praying for you - waiting for the Lord's timing and direction can be difficult (as we well know), but He DOES have a plan and one far greater than our own! :) Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that your time at home will be coming to a close...I know it was such a wonderful blessing for your marriage to be able to spend that time at home and I hope and pray that the right doors will be opened for you as you seek a job.

    ReplyDelete