Ian and I have been married for 4 years today! Oh, the blessed bliss of being married to my beloved! We celebrated yesterday because he had to work today; something about being a public servant...protecting citizens... ;) We watched our wedding cd and listened to our vows. It brought back such crazy exciting jitters! I remember this day vividly and feeling like life had just begun. It is so great to reflect on the wonderful times gone by! It leaves us with such grateful hearts to our friends, family & loved ones.We also went to this great place for dinner called the "MaderD"(Maitre d'). Clever, right? No? :) Yea, we decided to head to Kroger & choose whatever we wanted. I had Sushi and Ian had steak & potatoes. He called it Surf & Turf :) Ha!

Some would ask, "What valuable things have you've learned in your four years of marriage?"
We still have so much to learn, but some things that we strive to remember are, no matter how many years go by, we are still Bride & Groom and a marriage must have Grace. We're learning the importance of exemplifying a deep Love for one another and an even deeper Love for the One that created us for each other.
Ian and I are looking forward to many more years of marriage, in which he hopes to gain a doctorate in "Britology" and I in "Ianology". Thank you for sharing in our joy!P.S. A huge shout out to the Pauls! Happy Anniversary to y'all too! It is a Great day!








Hey congrats on 4 years! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Ian on the steak and potatoes.
Haha "Britology" and "Ianology"....you guys are too cute! Congrats and hope you had a wonderful day together!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary to y'all too! Yay for 4 years!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Cute pictures of you two!!
ReplyDelete